Monday, January 20, 2014

Not sure how to handle this

A new kid showed up at school today, teacher said she was a transfer student. Kid's name was Jordanne. What was strange that she's even more quiet then me. Had she not been called on by the teacher I would have thought she was a mute. And call me paranoid, but I'm pretty sure the girl was staring at me all through class. Usually I would have dismissed this as my own paranoia getting to me. One does tend to be paranoid when they spend a majority of their time reading horror. You all understand of course, since you all seem to be crazy.

I could have just left it there. Maybe I had something in my teeth(which I showed a lot in my charming smiles). But get this! The girl actually followed me home! She stopped once I had entered my house. I watched her as she stared at my door for a good five minutes before continuing to walk down the sidewalk. It was a rather creepy occurrence. Not one of the ones I enjoy either.

So then I thought of what I can do about my stalker problem, and then I realized that there was nothing I could do. As much as that irritates me, I dislike sitting on my hands and doing nothing. Of course I could just be overreacting to all of this. Perhaps her house was simply the same way as mine. Perhaps my house was simply interesting to her so she decided to look at it for a few moments. Only time will tell I suppose.

Today's creepypasta:




6 comments:

  1. It's always the quiet ones, ain't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeo_Ypmba70
      You just reminded me of that bit from George Carlin, Tori

      Delete
  2. Hello there, Val. I noticed you were watching so I figured I'd pop in for a look.
    Glad you find me amusing. Also happy to see another creepypasta fan.

    Since you like those stories so much, here is another for you:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9O29A8CB1c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. My thoughts exactly - I mean, who calls their kid "Jordanne"? What is wrong with Jordan or Jordana?

      Delete
    2. Kelevra, I'll assume I know what you're referring to and respond accordingly: Yes, really.

      Delete